Charles Cooley, DDS, MS
Dr. Charles Cooley appreciates the opportunities as an orthodontist to change people’s lives by providing them with a healthy and beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. He comes from a long line of dentists: his father is a pediatric dentist, his daughter, Candace, is a general dentist, and son, Chad, is currently finishing dental school at the University of Las Vegas.
Education and continuing education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Northwestern University Dental School
- Orthodontic Residency – Northwestern University
- Master of Science in Oral Biology – Northwestern University
Dr. Cooley attends various dental seminars, both locally and statewide, to ensure he is up to date with the most recent technologies and procedures in orthodontics. It is always his goal to offer his patients the most effective, efficient, and comfortable care possible.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Northern California Dental Society
Outside the office
A native of Chicago, Dr. Cooley has lived in Redding for the past 30 years. Dr. Cooley has two children, Candace and Chad. He also has four grandchildren named Alexis, Cienna, Allie and Ash. Dr. Cooley enjoys all things outdoors. Northern California is the perfect place to live for boating, skiing, biking, and backpacking. Dr. Cooley also volunteers with the Shasta College Dental Hygiene Program, which provides students with orthodontic education to benefit them in their future careers as dental hygienists.